International Journal of Nursing and Health Services (IJNHS) follows the Ethical standards for publication to ensure high-quality scientific publications, and to recognize the public trust in scientific research findings.
All manuscripts that received by International Journal of Nursing and Health Services (IJNHS) should peer review and are expected to meet the academic standards. An approval of manuscript from the editor would be considered for peer review process by the registered reveiwer who remained anonymous to the authors.
Flagiarsm is a crucial concern by the International Journal of Nursing and Health Services (IJNHS). Manuscripts with high precentage of whether published or unpublished from the authors would be rejected immediately. International Journal of Nursing and Health Services (IJNHS) uses the Crossref Similarity Check (iThenticate) to check the similarity of the manuscript submission. All sources from the manuscript should be cited at the point they are used
International Journal of Nursing and Health Services (IJNHS) only receives the original contents which is not previous unpublished articles. Those manuscripts should not be submitted elsewhere while under consideration and must be withdrawn before being submitted elsewhere Authors whose articles are found to have been simultaneously submitted elsewhere would be rejected immediatly and not allow to re-submit for further process.
Authors are not allow to conduct the citation manifulation which primary purpose on increase the number of citations to a certain works or articles published in a particular journal. If we found during the peer review process, the rejection would be decided for manuscripts submission.
Authorship and acknowledgements
Authors are required to include all listed authors that have made a significant scientific contribution to the research. The listed authors also shoud agree to be co-author and approve its claims. Author contributions could be described at the end of the submission. Changes in authorship should be declared to the journal and agreed to by all authors.
Duties of Author
- Standard of reporting: The researchers should present their results honestly and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation. A manuscript should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work. Before submit a manuscript, the researchers should read the guideline of IJNHS
- Originality and Plagiarism:Authors must ensure the original content of they work. The manuscript should not be submitted concurrently to more than one publication unless the editors have agreed to co-publication. The researcher should check the plagiarism using a software and the primary literature should be cited where possible.
- Acknowledgement of Sources: Authors should acknowledge all sources of data used in the study and cite paper that have been used in their work.
- Conflicts of Interest: Authors should mention substantive conflict of interest that might be construed to influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript.
Duties of Editor
- Fairness roles:An editor of IJNHS evaluates manuscripts at any time for their intellectual content without conflict of interest regard to race, gender, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors. This strategy to ensure the quality of each manuscript before considering for publication
- Confidentiality: Editors of IJNHS should keep the confidentiality information on submitted manuscript to others except corresponding author, reviewers and the publisher during the peer review process
- Disclosure and Conflicts of Interest:All unpublished materials or submitted information to the IJNHS should not be used in an editor's own research without the approval of the author
- Review of Manuscripts: Editor of IJNHS should ensure all manuscript submitted have been initially evaluated for originality before considering for publications. The editor should ask for peer review process in fairness. Editors also should ensure that selecting the sufficient peer reviewer without conflicts of interest.
- Publication Decisions: The editor board journal have responsible to decide which articles submitted should be published to the IJNHS. The editors may make an consensus with other editors or reviewers for making the decision. It could be conducted based on the journal policies and legal requirements on copyright infringement and plagiarism.
Duties of Reviewer
- Contribution to Editorial Decisions: Peer reviewer should assist the editor of IJNHS in making editorial decisions through the reviewer recommendation during peer reviewer process
- Standards of Objectivity:Peer reviewer should perform confidentially all manuscripts on peer review process. They also should avoid for discussion with other without as authorised by the editor of IJNHS
- Disclosure and Conflict of Interest: Peer reviewer should kept confidentially information or ideas from the manuscript submitted and avoid for personal advantage. They should not consider manuscripts for peer review processs which has the personal conflict of interest.
- Acknowledgement of Sources: Peer reviewer should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors. Any statement that an observation, derivation, or argument had been previously reported should be accompanied by the relevant citation