Peer Review Process
International Journal of Nursing and Health Services (IJNHS) uses the blind peer review process to facilitate the reviewing process of all articles. The blinded review means all authors do not know who reviewers will review the articles to avoid the conflict of interest. The editor will assign two reviewers who have no conflict of interest with the authors.
Peer Review Process
The editor of international Journal of Nursing and Health Services (IJNHS) will assign two reviewers. All reviewers will be notified by email of an invitation to review a journal articles. Reviewers click the hyperlink and send the response to the editorial office as an agree or disagree of invitation from editorial office.
The first step of reviewing process, the editorial will screen the manuscript. If the manuscript passes the first editorial review, the manuscript will be sent to external reviewer for blind peer review. In case, if any conflict of interest during process of asking to review the manuscript, the reviewers are requested to decline to review the manuscript
Reviewers who agree to review the manuscript will be asked to provide a critical critical assessment and suggestion on improving the content of the manuscript. The reviewers also will check the grammatically errors of the writing. If they found the errors, they will suggest to edit and improve the writing. Reviewers are also required to make a decision of each articles.
Review Decision Process
After completing the review process, the decision of each articles will be provided. Each peer reviewer need to provide an initial decision of each article whether accept or reject of the manuscript. he final decision is made by Editor-in-Chief. We decide to accept or reject for each articles based on the comments from the reviewers. The decision of editor as follows:
- Accept Submission, the articles have been revised and met with the criteria of IJNHS.
- Revisions Required, minor or major revision of articles need to be address by authors before editor made a decision.
- Resubmit for Review: major revision of articles to be address by authors for round of peer review process.
- Resubmit Elsewhere: it doesn’t seem like a good fit for the focus and scope of this journal.
- Decline or Reject Submission: it has not meet with the criteria of IJNHS.